My photo-journal of sorts.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 29

Watching Morning Cartoons Together


I will go sit by him and then he stretches up to put his little arm around my neck and pulls me down closer to him. He loves having his arm around you when you sit with him, even though it is little and you know you MUST be crushing it, or at least putting it to sleep. He doesn't mind. He just likes to show his love that way. He also loves to make me laugh by pulling silly faces and making silly sounds at me.

And that's pretty much how every morning starts once Kadence is away at school for the day. Just me and my boy.







Mommy/Daughter Day

Kadence got a free kids meal certificate to Wingers for doing so much reading, so we went out on a Mommy/Daughter day. We went shopping at a bunch of different clothing stores for her (Kid to Kid, Target, Walmart etc) and picked her up some new makeup and clothes, and then we went to Wingers for dinner followed by a quick walk over to See's for a lolipop for dessert. It was a lot of fun, she's such a cute little clothes model.






Early Morning School Bus Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment