My photo-journal of sorts.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 37


Phelan

I adore this picture of him. I think it shows his impishness perfectly. What you can't see is that he is completely naked sitting on his potty. Maybe he's so excited because he knew he would get a treat if he had something to show for it afterwards...





Nerd Day

None of the kids in Kadence's school new what a "nerd" was. She asked around school and discovered, "I guess it means you are just supposed to dress wierd..." Yes. I made her a pocket protector out of saran wrap, and she's wearing one of my shirts.




Backyard View

This time of year is my absolute favorite. I love the green of the mountains. Maybe because it reminds me of the green of Virginia. This is the one season that I think the mountain views completely trump the overall beauty of Old Dominion.




I think this is my last consecutive day before the Laptop broke and I ran out of space on my camera's memory card. The last days of school were missed and part of summer break. It commences in June right before Phin's Birthday when we finally got a new laptop cord delivered...

No comments:

Post a Comment