My photo-journal of sorts.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 61? ENTRY 61

Once again, we have had some technical difficulties. Photoshop on my laptop got a virus and stopped working. Then we purchased a new monitor to set up our other computer downstairs where the laptop used to be and it took Ryan a while to find time to set it up and install photoshop. Now the problem is that all/most of my summer pictures are on the external hard drive (our backup) and the laptop and I'm not sure how to access them there. With the amount of time that has passed, I figure I better just work with what I've got. So here is entry 61, not Day 61.

And the laptop is now used mostly for the kid's online games...


On the way to Kadence's school every morning we would drive past a patch of sunflowers growing on the side of the road. Finally, one day after school I got the kids together and took them to shoot:







What does a little boy do in a field of sunflowers?? Kicks them of course. Then karate chops, then wrestles them to the ground. It reminds me of Justin arming me and him with a stick when we were little, and then going out to wage war on the berry bushes that grew in the horse pasture. Our sticks would be stained dark purple (blood) and the stems would clearly show the ravages of war by the time we were through. It was always so exciting when they grew back so we could once again beat back the siege.




Kadie Smells





Me and My Boy
(Taken by Kadence)

No comments:

Post a Comment