My photo-journal of sorts.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

80

Today was a little lonely. Kadence was in school then came home, took off her apron, ate and left for Activity Day Girls with her friend. They've been doing art in school so she's been bringing her apron to school to wear. She really likes accessories. Phelan went over to a friend's house by himself for the first time. A lady in my ward offered to take him out for the day to get him out of the house. He's been going a little stir crazy since I've been on full bedrest the last three weeks. She has a son named Max about his age so she took them to a McDonalds play place and to Target to look at toys. Then they went back to her house and watched Batman cartoons. He came home and said "IT WAS SOOOOOO FUN!!!!" I'm so blessed with the incredible women in my ward. They have been so sweet and wonderful to me while we've been going through this.



Evidence of Children:

The Last Remains of Han Solo




Apron Strings






My Lone Companion




.

No comments:

Post a Comment