My photo-journal of sorts.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 1

Grandpa Never Stood A Chance

Phelan playing with his grandpa. He "killed" Grandpa and then decided to climb on his trophy.



Painting

Kadence and Grandmar spent some quality time painting and stamping. Kadence made a pretty killer picture of a lady bug while Grandmar painted a picture of the WonderPets.




Recipes and Lists

As a housewife this takes up a good deal of my time. I sat outside and watched the kids play while I concocted new meal ideas out of old books. The rose pen was made for me last year for mother's day by my own Rose.



1 comment:

  1. I Love the picture of Phelan on grandpa. I would really love a copy. I think this is a great project. You inspire me and I'm thinking I would like to do this for a young women value project, only on a smaller scale like say maybe 30 days. Maybe you could help me.

    ReplyDelete