My photo-journal of sorts.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 3

Sleep of the Sick

Poor guy got the croup for the second time on top of a sinus infection from allergies. He got put on antibiotics and a steroid. The doctor warned me he would be cranky and irritable, but it's been more like a roller coaster ride of emotions, varying from hyper to heartbroken in .06 seconds.



Fairy Learning

I LOVE how much she loves to read. It makes my heart swell to see her go and grab a giant book (this one's a lot heavier than it looks) and plop down at the table with it all on her own. She even managed to read it all through her dinner of BLT's and peanut butter & chocolate shakes too. ^_^


Listening to the Hackoff

I don't like Sports. But I love the Jim Rome Show anyway. He cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment