My photo-journal of sorts.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 7


I can't believe it's been a full week already!






Rockin' Out

I went through the garage looking for my camera charger with no success, yet. However, I DID find Phelan's favorite toy. His guitar with the strings. He was so excited he ran around singing Kiss at the top of his lungs followed by guitar solos.





The Net

She won this for doing good work in school. Her new school is great. She's really liking the challenges it poses compared to the old school.






Well Enjoyed

This is how my little yard looks after a sunny day. Phelan brings out all his current toys to play with out there. He's even discovered the delight of reading in the sunshine and brings all his favorite books out there and plops down on the patio with them for studying. Kadence has done homework out there and vies to eat every meal there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment