My photo-journal of sorts.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 6


At the Playground

He had just yelled this big long dissertation at me, then he realized I was taking his picture during it and got shy.





Growing Up

I liked a lot of her pictures from this day. I may just post the outtakes as it's own entry. (Part of why it took so long to post day 6; I was having troubles deciding on ONE shot for her.)




Bedtime
(Click on image for larger version until I can sort out the formatting on here)


I didn't get any decent non pictures of the kids today, so instead mine is a wrap up of my bedtime silliness routine with Phin. The white stuff on his nose is Desitin. I *especially* like the last one, I've been trying to get a capture of how he points at things for a while now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pointing!! That is what Jase does! Little kids are funny!

    ReplyDelete