My photo-journal of sorts.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 13

Still not caught up. But I will get there eventually...

Happy Boy


I got the kids squirtguns. Phelan LOVES his. He kept squirting me and Kadence and then when we told him to stop he just squirted his own legs and died.





Kadie's Turn

She got her hair cut also now. I love it on her. She likes it too, she stole this glance in the mirror while I was shooting and then all the rest were her mugging and grinning at her own reflection.





Betty the Cat

The seldom pictured member of our family was sitting in the door way watching us play outside.




Betty the Snake

She does look like one, doesn't she? As snake like as a cat can get anyway. It's better when you can pick up her little fangs poking out too. When she looks like this mid-day I like to maul her to prevent myself from being intimidated. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment