My photo-journal of sorts.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 9

I went into Kmart at 9:30pm for hair-clippers and came out with a sandbox.

Kadence has wanted one for the last couple of years but we didn't have a yard to put one in and then I thought we wouldn't be getting one because our current patio is so small and I *really* wanted to get them a pool to play in for the summer instead. I was in the toy section to pick up a couple of squirt guns in the meantime when I saw it. It was the last small one they had left for only $30. Then I used my leet bargaining skills and talked them $10 off the original price. I was so excited when I got home I barely got any sleep that night.

The next day it rained all day and the sandbox benefited no one.

Here are the pictures from the day after that of them playing in their new turtle sandbox!




Close Quarters











Cleaner than Dirt




No comments:

Post a Comment