My photo-journal of sorts.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 4

The Gunstick Holster

I was in between this one and a picture of him crying. Which is what he did. all. day. long.
But I decided to focus on the positive.
During a brief break from the crying, he found this nice little stick which fast became his "gunstick" for the day. This is nothing new, but figuring out how to holster it in his shorts was. I was quite impressed by his speed in pulling his gun out to shoot me dead and then holstering it again quick as a flash. Just call him Weeping Wild Bill...



Tutu and DS

This pretty much epitomizes Kadence's interests (other than reading): Being fancy to play video games.





The bright spot of my day.


The other night when Phelan woke up in the middle of the night with croup and we had to bring him outside in the cold I attempted to comfort him by pointing out the newly blossomed "popcorn" trees in our front yard and the sparkling stars in the sky. (He's usually never out late enough to see the stars.) I thought he wouldn't remember it, but the next morning on the way to the doctors he excitedly shouted "The popcorn trees! Look moe-ma!"

No comments:

Post a Comment